Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally... The Bachelorette!!

So, the hardest part about being in Australia is not having current American TV shows.  I left for Australia after the 2nd episode of the Bachelorette.  Everytime I come across a news story online, I try really hard not to look at it, thinking that I'll catch up on it when I get home to the states.  I've googled and searched every way to possibly try to watch American TV online.  I finally figured out the best and legal way to do it.. just buy the season on iTunes!  And let me tell you.. it is worth the $13.99!!  I feel more American now.  I was losing touch with my country, but I'm back! 

Everything on TV here is atleast a complete season behind.  There are plenty of reruns of Friends, That 70's Show, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kloe and Lamar, One Tree Hill and ect. 

Actually, the new season of Keeping up with the Kardashians started last Tuesday--so that is a plus. 

Even trying to buy a book on Beau's Nook proved to be problematic.  It seems that the little booger realizes when it's not in the U.S.  You cannot buy books from the Nook outside of the U.S.  Who knew?  We didn't!  Good thing Callie saved the day.  She has since purchased me two books on Beau's Barnes and Noble account from the U.S.  When she puts them into his account online in the states, we can transfer them over into the Nook at any time.  Thanks again Callie!

No comments:

Post a Comment